Peavey Impulse® 1012 8 Ohm White Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker
Impulse® 1012 8 Ohm White Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker 03617490
The Peavey Impulse 1012 is an IP44 rated weather-resistant two-way sound reinforcement system based on a Black Widow woofer and a RX22N titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 110 by 80 degree coverage Quadratic Throat Waveguide. Its contemporary appearance coupled with exceptional performance offer an highly desirable combination.
The light yet durable injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand mount cup eases portable use for live music or PA sound. The trapezoidal cabinet has three handles for ease of portability, and two extra angled sections on either side to allow use as a floor monitor.
Two mounting point locations, top and one on the side for attaching the Peavey VM 70 mounting bracket. A full length powder coated perforated steel grille with cloth backing provides system protection and a professional appearance.
- 2-way full range sound reinforcement system
- Black Widow® long-throw woofer
- RX™22N Neodymium compression driver
- Power Handling: 2000 W peak, 1000 W program
- HF Driver protected by Sound Guard™ III
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- M6 metric fly points for VM-70, top and left side of cabinet
- Weather-resistant for sheltered outdoor use.
- Overall system weatherization rating of IP44
- Weight Unpacked: 38.58 lb(17.5 kg)