Atlas Sound ECS-3 15A POWER SEQUENCER AND CONDITIONER
The ECS-3 has been designed to meet most installation requirements for AC power distribution and equipment power protection. The 15A compact 1 RU unit features three sequential timing sections that can be activated via the unit, or remotely. Front panel activation is via a momentary switch, while rear activation is via a momentary contact closure, or by 5-24VDC trigger feed.
AC Mains Voltage can be monitored via the front panel from the precision Digital Volt Meter. To light your rack, the ECS-3 has incorporated a front panel pull-out dimmable LED tube light. The rear of the rack can be illuminated by the optional 16" gooseneck LED lamp connected via an XLR style socket. LED lamps are far superior in longevity along with heat reduction when compared to traditional incandescent lamps and the XLR base mounts are also superior to the commonly used BNC type base. If a 15A AC Mains power source is not enough to meet the amperage demand of your system, the ECS-3 provides a sequenced 24VDC output that can be used to trigger other devices such as the AtlasIED ECM-20SH 20A stand alone AC power module.FEATURES
- 9 Total Outlets
- 6 Rear Panel Outlets are Sequenced in Three Stages
- 2 Front Panel and 1 Rear Panel Unswitched Convenience Outlets
- Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference Filters
- Dual Clamping Spike & Surge Suppression, DCS Circuitry
- Front Panel Digital AC Mains Voltmeter
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) Below 102V or Above 132V AC Line
- Front Mounted Pull-Out LED Light with 2 Position Dimmer
- External Switch Sequence Trigger Activation
- External DCV Sequence Trigger Activation 5-24VDC
- Circuit Breaker Protection @ 15 Amps Indicated By "Breaker Open" Indicator
- Optional Key Lock Remote Wall Plate, WPD-KSWM, Sold Separately.