D'Addario EJ14 12-56 Light Top/Medium Bottom Bluegrass, 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings
80/20 Bronze are our brightest acoustic strings, made to give your guitar an unparalleled shine. These bold sounding strings were developed by John D'Addario Sr. and guitar maker John D'Angelico in the 1930s, and have been beloved for their sparkling, trebly tone ever since. Made with a high carbon steel core and 80/20 Bronze wrap wire, 80/20 acoustic strings offer remarkable depth, along with rich, bright harmonics, and powerful projection. This 12-56 Light Top/Medium Bottom Bluegrass set has powerful low-end, while maintaining flexibility for soloing.
80/20 Bronze, commonly referred to as brass, is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. 80/20 Bronze strings hold a crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
- D’Addario 80/20 Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound over a hexagonal high carbon steel core.
- The 80/20 Bronze wrap wire provides bold, bright acoustic sound, with crisp projection that fills the room.
- 80/20 Bronze was originally created by John D’Addario Sr. and renowned guitar maker John D’Angelico in the 1930s.
- Our 80/20 Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario 80/20 Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.