Alvarez RC26 Regent 26 Series Classical Natural
The entry-level guitar. Redefined.
The Alvarez Regent Series is a high quality entry-level guitar line designed to provide value instruments with many features and specifications you’ll find in pro-level Alvarez models.
Components such as our bi-level bridge, scalloped bracing and PPS synthetic bone nut and saddle work together to generate great response and dynamic tonal capability, giving you a great overall playing experience, time after time.
The guitars have a classic look with a quality, high gloss finish and are made from traditional tonewood configurations and high-grade components. Regent Series has been designed with the student in mind, with a slightly slimmer neck profile and nut, making it very easy to hold and fret.
Regent Series gives new players an unforgettable experience with a guitar that is fun to play and sounds great. We ship all Regents in a quality gig bag so you can bring your guitar to lessons, practice, or even your first gig.
- Top Wood Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood African Mahogany
- Shape Classical
- Neck Mahogany, Satin finish
- Bridge Techwood
- Fingerboard Techwood
- Nut and Saddle PPS Synthetic Bone
- Tuner Chrome, Die Cast
- Binding Ivory ABS
- Strings Steel
- Accessories Alvarez 15mm Duo-Foam Deluxe Gig Bag
- Bracing Systems Traditional Spanish Fan System
- Neck Joint Dovetail
- Neck Meets Body 12th Fret
- Overall Length (mm) 976
- Body Width (mm) 368
- Body Depth at Heel (mm) 96
- Body Depth at Base (mm) 101
- Scale (mm) 650
- Scale (inches) 25 19/32
- Number of Frets 19
- Nut Width (mm) 52
- Nut Width (inches) 2 1/16